Monday, January 29, 2018

A Day Out With Guisselle & Garrett






Hello Trevina,

Sorry for the delay in my response. Here are some photos and what I would like to add to the blog.

Thank you again for the experience!

"My boyfriend and I had the pleasure of spending the day at sea with Trevina and Terry on Jan 6, 2018. Although, I got a little ill from being out on a boat for the first time, these two made sure the experience was wonderful. We met with them in the early morning and watched the beautiful Fijian sunrise. After some time, we caught a yellowfin tuna! I am thankful to have met such kind people, and I am happy that we got to enjoy Fiji from a different persepctive.
Vinaka vaka levu,
Guisselle & Garrett"


Thank you both for the very kind words.
All the best in your journey together.
Terry & Trevina.







          

No comments: